'Rains keep failing on my head'

Welcome to the raining season

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Aloha

I'M ALIVE!!!! Ha ha... So happy, it have been a long time I didn't post any blog, cause I'm struggling with my writing ,my boss is The Devil wear 'Dunhill' . It's a lovely day, nice weather, the best time to go out and do photo shooting, my 'baby' haven't shoot anything since I got it a new 'company', what a shame. I should try it out.


This is centipede, the 1st time I saw it, I was scared by the odd outlook, quite different than small and cute centipede I always saw. Just in case you spot the other one, for your curiosity, they are mating at the time I took this photo. I don't mean to disturb them or post their scandal photo over the internet, they just do it at the wrong time, wrong place, ha ha..


I get this guy at Kubah National Park, when I and my friend visited the waterfall. I feel like want to go back again, it was so much fun. Anyway, I was shooting a huge tree, then I spot a little brown ball near the tree hole. It took me a large encourage to get it out from there, because I scare there live any dangerous creature in that tree hole, but I was so curious about that little brown ball so in the end I manage to get it out. It was round, smooth, hard and we have no idea what the hell is it, so I bring it with me. When we taking a break, I put the brown ball on the floor, then it start to move!! It strengthen the body and we just realize it is a centipede. Its so amazing. ^^


This is the ever huge centipede I ever saw in my life! It maybe 10 inch long, or maybe more then that, I didn't measure it properly. It just creep me out. We found it at Borneo Highlands, during a Mini Bird Race competition. Its very aggressive, unlike the normal tame centipede. The only thing I don't understand is, animal will having some evolution to adapt to the highland environment. The most common evolution is become small size, to adapt to the change of the air. But this dude have a large body size, weird.

1 comment: