'Rains keep failing on my head'

Welcome to the raining season

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Treasure I found at Borneo Highland

I stand at border point and Kalimantan is in front of my eyes.

What I can see besides forest, still is forest.

Valley full with trees.

Unknown yellow flower.

Leave insect.

Waiting to blossom.

Purple and maroon flowers with weird smell.


Kalimantan view point.

Floating trees, hehe...

Some kind of trees' seed.

Mushroom for mushroom soup (just kidding), ha ha..

Amazing tree roots and tree hole.

Moss (I have to lying on the floor to take this picture, end up turning into a mud girl).

Another moss.

Skeleton leave behind by a cicada.

I'm not sure if it belong to the mushroom family but it looks like one kind of Chinese herb.

Little tiny mini mushroom.

Mushroom also, the spores will spread when you open it up.

Stream at the golf field.

View at the golf field.

Bell-ring shape flowers.

Wild orchid.

Lily.

Unknown plant (look like coral from the sea).

Noon time, the cloud become more thick and cover the mountain around the golf.

At the ending point, where we were surrounded by flowers.

1 comment: