'Rains keep failing on my head'

Welcome to the raining season

Friday, February 5, 2010

Honey, you are so pretty!

I want to write this story days before but I was busy with writing, again, so delay until today. Its a funny story, about the England husband and his American wife. The husband is a gentleman, polite and is a good man but thing change when he sleeps. He talks when he sleeps, not ordinary talk, he starts to complain and lose his gentleman. The wife found its funny and recorded all the thing he complains about. One of it is about how pretty his wife is. Husband:"Honey, you are so pretty, so pretty, so pretty..... (silent).... enough, now go other place to pretty and stop disturbing me!

"Ops... I think she got us". He he.. They are the little cuties and little devil. Very active, too active that I can't get them stay for a minute to capture some nice photos.

They like to jump on my tight and sleep on there or scratch my jean, sometime, they just run around me, playing seek and hide with each other. Its fun to see them play.

Only two of them, no other sibling. One male and one female, remind me and my brother, ha ha.. I always bring them explore new places for their mother didn't care about them that much.

"Catch ya!!" "Mummy, help me...." Ada:"Sorry honey, mummy busy taking your photos, stay still please."

"Mummy faster~~~" Ada:"Alright honey, you are so pretty." Hahaha...

1 comment: