'Rains keep failing on my head'

Welcome to the raining season

Monday, January 18, 2010

Raining and coffee



Rain again... It have been days the sky never show the color of blue and the sun never show his face. Feel like living in a raining country. Actually I am! Sigh... What am I? A goat? (goat scare water, is it?) Nah, i love raining, it give me the reason to drink cup of coffee to warm myself up.

What people doing during raining day? Sleep?
Me : 'Boss, I take off today because my mom say don't work during raining day.'
Tell that to your boss and you are 'THE MAN'.

I hate cold day, I will eat a lot and easy to gain weight. NO!!!! Somehow likes brown bear or any hibernate animal, store fat to pass the winter/raining season? Well, I don't mind to be a squirrel, it's cute.

Only have 2 seasons over the year, hot season and rain season, I don't have much choice, such an extreme changing (just like me). Why is the earth rotate but not the country rotate, so that everyone can feel the 4 seasons life and tropical life.

Last but not least, lets cheer for the rain season now with cup of coffee.. 'Bottoms up!!'















2 comments:

  1. Bi yi here...
    plz add 2 more season 2 msia weather:very hot weather and thunderstorm weather XDDDD
    looking forward on ur coming posts,chao~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! (ROFNLMAO) That's right!

    ReplyDelete